2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when navigating our website. These cookies also allow us to provide services, such as secure user login, remembering your account preferences, and other critical security features aimed at preventing fraud and debugging the service. Data collected through these cookies are processed within the scope of our legitimate interest in providing and operating our services.
5.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistics cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies we get insights in the usage of our website. We ask for your consent via our Cookie Banner to place statistics cookies.
5.3 Marketing/Tracking cookies
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage; used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes. These cookies are also used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests when you are on other websites across the internet. The information collected by these cookies will be used to track visits and actions on our services, as well as to deliver reporting and analytics to us and our partners.
We also use advertising cookies, enabling us to gain insights into our advertising campaign results. We do this by creating a profile based on your behavior. With these cookies, you, as website visitor, are linked to a unique ID, but these cookies will not profile your behavior and interests to serve personalized ads.
In addition, we have included buttons for Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and TikTok to promote our profiles or help you share our content on social networks like LinkedIn, Instagram, and TikTok. These buttons work using pieces of code from Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and TikTok themselves. Such code relies on cookies or similar tracking technologies. These social media buttons can also store and process certain information so that a personalized advertisement can be shown to you.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your personal data that they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible.
As these cookies are tracking cookies, we ask for your consent to place these via our Cookie Banner.
5.4 Preferences cookies
These cookies allow us to remember information that changes the way that our website behaves or looks, like your preferred language.
6. Placed Cookies
7.1 Manage your consent settings
8. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
- Revoke consent: You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect by changing your cookie settings via our Cookie Banner.
- Blocking Cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies, including cookies used for interest-based advertising. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit allaboutcookies.org. Use the following links to learn more about how to control Cookies and online tracking through your browser:
- Blocking advertising ID use in your mobile settings. Your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
- Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our Service from setting cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, DuckDuckGo, Ghostery or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third-party cookies and trackers.
- Advertising industry opt-out tools. You can also use these opt-out options to limit the use of your information for interest-based advertising by participating companies:
- Platform opt-outs. The following advertising partners offer opt-out features that let you opt out of the use of your information for interest-based advertising:
Note that the above opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised. You will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.
If you do delete the cookies in your browser, we will ask to place them, with your consent, when you visit our websites again.
10. Contact details
53 State Street
21st Floor – Suite 2105
Boston, MA 02109
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: 1-844-MAVRCK1