MAVRCK SUPPORT SERVICES DESCRIPTION (“SSD”)
Last updated: June 04, 2019
|This Mavrck Support Services Description (“SSD”) is used by Apifia, Inc. DBA Mavrck (“Mavrck”) with Customer as a guide for the Support License contained within the Sales Order (“SO”) governed by either the Software-As-A-Service Agreement or Software-As-A-Service Agency Agreement between Mavrck and Customer. Upon execution of a SO with a purchased Support License, this SSD is hereby incorporated by reference into such SO and Mavrck shall provide the following Support Services under the following conditions.|
|The Parties hereby agree that Mavrck shall provide some or all of the services below, and further agree that, should the project extend beyond such services, Customer and Mavrck must mutually agree on any additional services or hours, which may result in additional charges to Customer as stated in the Sales Order or Agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing sentence, Customer shall not be obligated to pay any such additional charges unless Customer has approved such additional charges in writing or by executing a new SSD.|
|Mavrck Support Services To Be Provided|
If a Support License is purchased the following Services are available to Customer (up to the amount of available monthly hours):
❏ Influencer Acquisition
– Advocate, Micro, and Macro-Influencer Acquisition
– Creating emails and notifications to be sent to influencers
– Manage the acquisition strategy and apply best practices to maximize acquisition efforts
– May be from Customer’s CRM or from Mavrck’s network
– Review and curate influencers and optimize recruitment in-line with campaign strategy
❏ Standard Reports
– Campaign Strategy & Results
– Insights, Strategy, and Reporting on Performance
– Providing ad hoc reporting for Customer beyond standard reporting within the system
❏ Influencer Help Desk
– Influencer Communication
– Manage Customer inbox on behalf of Customer
– Communicating with influencers throughout collaboration lifecycle
❏ Campaign Setup
– Campaign creation and activity creation on behalf of Customer
– Updates to any add on services (i.e. landing page updates, changes to integrations, etc)
– Managing any sort of application/acceptance process for influencers
– Draft Strategy for incentives, campaigns, notifications
❏ Incentive Management
– Design a monthly incentive plan for Customer to incent the influencers, which Customer helps determine the type and quantity of incentives
– Winner selection
– .CSV exports to fulfillment centers/brand fulfillment team
– Influencer notification
❏ Incentive Fulfillment
– Execute on the delivery of the incentives and their use within the Mavrck Products (additional shipping and fulfillment costs may apply)
– Manage physical inventory of goods
– Work directly with fulfillment center (pass through cost)
– Ship Products (pass through cost)
– Pay Influencers directly (additional fees shall apply)
|Support Services Terms|
Hours Expiration. Any unused portion of the monthly hours as part of this engagement will expire and may not be carried over to the next month.
Hours Reporting. Each month a summary of the hours used will be provided to Customer on request.
Upgradability. At any time in a given month Customer may choose to upgrade their Support Services package (for the remainder of their contract term) and will receive the upgraded hours for that particular month as well as the following months (without pro-ration).
Hours Multiplier. Some requested work requires the assistance of additional resources outside of the Services team. Such resources may be billed at a multiplier – i.e. product managers or developers may be 1.5x-2.0x against the actual hours worked. If Customer requests work that requires a team member with a multiplier hourly rate Mavrck will notify Customer and Customer shall confirm such work prior to it being done.
Support License Service Level Agreement:
Definition of Terms
a. Strategy & Activation Team Member(s) – Mavrck representative that will handle a Customer’s Work Request.
b. Work Request – Any Customer Services-related Communication that is submitted and tracked by Mavrck.
c. Support Contact Information
i. Email: Your dedicated Strategy & Activation Team Member(s)
ii. Phone: 1-844-Mavrck1 (1-844-628-7251)
iii. Business Hours – 9am to 5:00pm EST Monday through Friday
d. Response Time – The estimated period of time between communications with Mavrck during the investigation of a Work Request. The contact frequency may vary if agreed by both Mavrck and the Customer.
e. Customer Representative – Any representative of the Customer’s organization can submit a Work Request to a Mavrck Strategy & Activation Team Member to request Services assistance or report a problem.
Work Request Importance
a. As long as Customer is current in making the payments required by the Sales Order and this Agreement, Mavrck will respond to problems reported by a Customer Representative according to the response times for the levels of or Support License purchased, as defined below.
b. Mavrck reserves the right to assign or modify the severity level of a given Work Request if one is not provided by the Customer or if the submitted Work Request does not meet, in Mavrck’s sole discretion, the definition set forth below.
If Customer Has Purchased a Platinum Support License
If Customer Has Purchased a Gold Support License
If Customer Has Purchased a Silver Support License