Save Time and Gain Efficiencies with Actionable Tasks
We have just released a product update that will make managing influencer marketing campaigns even easier at scale. The update allows you to see a clear list of outstanding tasks for each campaign, all within one singular view – no matter where you are in the platform.
The release continues to expand upon Mavrck’s commitment to influencer marketing at scale for enterprise brands, and will cut time and effort out of existing program workflows. Tasks will also allow future campaigns to scale their programs more easily, allowing you to activate more influencers without adding more time and complexity.
- View all tasks in a singular view, grouped by campaign and campaign status (live, paused, expired, archived).
- View 7 different types of tasks: unread applications, unread messages, unreviewed drafts, incentives due, new content to approve, payments due, failed payments.
- Click into each task and be brought directly to the section of the platform where the task can be completed.
- Save time when activating influencers at scale by understanding what outstanding actions still need to be completed.
- Reduce time spent on execution-based tasks, reducing marketers’ cognitive load to allow for more strategic thinking.
- Collaborate with different team members and ensure no task slips through the cracks.
Notifications and Email Forwarding
In case you missed it last year, Mavrck launched a suite of in-app campaign notifications to provide marketers with insight into recent campaign activity.
For all campaigns, marketers have the option to enable notifications pertaining to specific campaign actions. Marketers can configure notifications for new messages, campaign applications, influencer participation confirmations, new content, and new draft submissions.
Clicking into a notification takes marketers to the relevant workflow stage or inbox and notification counts are specific to each user, providing direct visibility into changes since the last time that user viewed the campaign.
To learn more about the Mavrck platform, book a demo with a member of our team here.