Calling all Curious Hustlers.
Are you an ambitious, hard working person looking for a fast paced, data-driven, and fun environment to grow your career? Do you want to revolutionize the way brands communicate with their customers, and diminish dependence on interruptive ads? If so, Mavrck is the place for you!
On our team, we don’t believe in busy work so you’ll be owning critical responsibilities and collaborating daily alongside the founding team. After we execute, we make sure to enjoy our North End waterfront office with weekly beer o’clock, team outings & lunches!
Recently, we were named to the list of top 25 small company cultures by Entrepreneur, awarded most “Innovative Technology in Sales and Marketing” by MassTLC, and a finalist for BostInno’s 50 on Fire.
Music, jeans and t-shirts are the norm for our office. Office dogs included!
Twice a month we enjoy food from one of Boston’s fine eateries as a team!
Every Thursday we enjoy liquid innovation & discuss company topics as a team!
Next to TD Garden!
Steps away from the Garden for the Celtics, Bruins and amazing Concerts!
Enjoy the best food and neighborhood Boston has to offer!
Ping pong, cornhole, and 3D printers are just a few surprises we have for you!
We don’t care if you’re an early bird or a night owl, as long as you deliver results!
Every month we have team social events like go-karts, bowling, and sailing!
Influencer Marketing Operations Manager
The Influencer Marketing Operations team at Mavrck sits within the Customer Success organization and is responsible for driving value for all existing customers, including Fortune 500 and Mid-Market brands. This includes working directly with the Customer Success Team Lead, Customer Success Managers, and Product Team on customer accounts to drive value and customer KPIs.
We are looking for a curious hustler who wants to contribute to the growth of a scaling post-Series A startup in a highly competitive Influencer Marketing industry.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and applying a deep understanding of Mavrck’s platform and influencer marketing best practices to drive success on customer KPIs
- Contributing to evolving best practices and documentation
- Providing strategic recommendations to improve customer outcomes
- Participating in customer calls to provide updates on performance and delivering data-driven insights
- Acting as the voice of the customer and the voice of the influencer for internal product feedback
- Optimizing campaigns for performance by analyzing the health of the influencer-facing experience on a regular basis
- Designing influencer campaign strategies and content calendars for customers
- Communicating regularly with influencers and managing reward fulfillment, email outreach, & acquisition
We are looking for someone with:
- 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing, Influencer Marketing, or Advertising
- Proficiency with the Social Media Networks
- Comfort working across multiple brands, managing several brand initiatives
- An analytical, data-driven, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Proficiency in creative writing and blogging
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt
- A high get-it-done and figure-it-out quotient
Mavrck is an equal opportunity employer.
Don’t see the position that quite fits your expertise and passions best? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and cover letter & we will be in touch!