NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Promotion Description: The meet Amy Schumer contest (“Giveaway”) begins on 10/19 and ends on 10/30 (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Giveaway, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions Apifia, Inc. DBA MAVRCK (“Administrator”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Giveaway.
- Eligibility: Open to members of the Northeastern University alumni community who are 18 years or older at the time of entry and legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. This Giveaway is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Administrator and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Giveaway or win a prize.
- How to Enter: To enter the giveaway/Giveaway, go to https://www.mavrck.co/apply/nuapply.html and supply the required information (including a valid email address) during the Giveaway period. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries by using multiple accounts or otherwise may be disqualified. Previous winners of any giveaway during the three (3) month period prior to the Selection Date are not eligible to win. Entries are subject to any applicable restrictions or eligibility requirements listed herein. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email or telephone phone number submitted at the time of entry and qualification. We are not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the Internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Giveaway and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, telephone service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the website administrator for online entries. When applicable, the website administrator’s computer will be deemed the official time keeping device for the Giveaway promotion. Entries will be disqualified if found to be incomplete and/or if prohibited multiple entries are determined. The Company assumes no responsibility for contestants not making timely entries as a result of the delays in the Internet stream or otherwise.
- Winner Selection: The winner of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 48 hours of end of Promotion Period by Administrator or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Administrator within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Administrator.
- Prizes: 5 winners will an opportunity for them and a guest to meet and have a group photo taken with Amy Schumer after her Homecoming performance at Northeastern University on November 6. Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Administrator makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply.
Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
By entering the giveaway/Giveaway, each prize winner grants Administrator and Northeastern University permission to use his or her name, city, state/province, e-mail address and – to the extent submitted as part of the Giveaway entry- the photograph, voice, and/or likeness for advertising, publicity or other purposes IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER DEVELOPED, worldwide, without additional consent OR compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Administrator is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Giveaway. Administrator assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Administrator is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Giveaway. If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Administrator which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway, then Administrator reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. In such event, Administrator may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Giveaway, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Administrator with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Administrator’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to Mavrck cc: Mavrck Amy Schumer Meet and Greet at 100 North Washington. Request must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 Months for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPTED ALL OF THESE GIVEAWAY RULES