Today during Unilever’s Foundry 50 at Cannes’ Lions Innovation, Mavrck introduced a new product and suite of solutions that enables brands to discover and activate influential customers across five digital experiences, including social networks, mobile apps, e-commerce, and loyalty programs.
DirectLink – a contextually-aware, lightweight version of our Influencer Activation Engine – allows a brand marketer to add an influencer marketing “layer” to an existing digital asset that consumers already interact with, such as a mobile app, e-commerce site, or loyalty program. By embedding DirectLink in an existing consumer journey, brand marketers can dynamically discover and activate their own influencers in the moment within the context of their own brand experiences to create content on social that acquires new customers, increases loyalty and retention, and amplifies branded content.
“Influencers have become the go-to solution for overcoming a growing list of hurdles with digital advertising – in 2016, a staggering 80 percent of marketers have invested in influencer marketing strategies,” said Lyle Stevens, CEO of Mavrck. “Since launching Mavrck’s Influencer Activation Engine in mid-2014, we’ve helped many of the world’s leading companies discover and activate more than one million of their most influential customers across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. Using our DirectLink product, brands can now discover and activate their most influential customers at any moment of interaction within a social, mobile, loyalty or commerce experience.”
At a time where marketers are demanding more transparency, data validation, relationship integrity and creative quality from their influencer marketing programs, Mavrck’s Influencer Activation Engine caters to marketers’ need for an owned, always-on influencer strategy that enables influencer marketing to become an organic extension of a brand’s product or service. The Mavrck platform, trusted by dozens of Fortune 500 brands including Craftsman, Hershey’s and Tom’s of Maine, now offers a suite of five solutions:
- Mavrck Social for discovering and activating influential customers within an existing social network channel, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Mavrck Mobile for discovering and activating influential customers inside an existing mobile app experience.
- Mavrck Commerce for discovering and activating influential customers who are going through the purchase process on an e-commerce store or website.
- Mavrck Loyalty for discovering and activating influential customers within an existing loyalty program.
- Mavrck Community for discovering and activating influential customers via an exclusive “always-on” influencer community.
DirectLink was unveiled as part of the Foundry 50, a global search for the world’s leading marketing technology startups. In its second year, the event is run in partnership between Unilever Foundry and Cannes’ Lions Innovation festival.
To learn more and see DirectLink in action, visit www.mavrck.co/foundry50. For a live demo, visit us at the Foundry 50 Innovation Hub Tuesday, 6/21 from 1pm – 4pm, and Wednesday, 6/22 from 9:30am – 1pm.