NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPTED ALL OF THE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Sweepstakes Description: The $25 Target Gift Card Share Splashscore’s FB Post Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) begins on 9/19/16 and ends on 9/26/16 (such period, the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions Apifia, Inc. DBA MAVRCK (“Administrator”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries and the overall administration of the prize. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Splashscore, 100 N Washington Street, Boston, MA 02114 (“Sponsor”).
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia residents who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts the terms and conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Promotion Entities (as defined below) and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with the terms and conditions in these Official Rules shall result in disqualification, and will allow the Promotion Entities to select an alternate winner. Administrator, Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
- How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes, go to https://my.splashscore.com/community/ and supply the required information (including a valid email address) during the Promotion Period. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) entry per individual during the Promotion Period. Subsequent entries made by the same individual using multiple accounts or otherwise may be disqualified. Previous winners of any prior sweepstakes during the three (3) month period prior to the Selection Date (as defined below) are not eligible to enter. Entries are subject to any applicable restrictions or eligibility requirements listed herein. Entries will be deemed to be made by the Authorized Account Holder (as defined below) of the email or telephone phone number submitted at the time of entry and qualification. Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple entrants of the same e-mail account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arises regarding the identity of the entrant, the Authorized Account Holder of said e-mail account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, telephone service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Administrator. When applicable, the Administrator’s computer will be deemed the official time keeping device for the giveaway/sweepstakes promotion. Entries will be disqualified if found to be incomplete.
- Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 48 hours of end of Promotion Period (the “Selection Date”) by Administrator or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 hours after the Selection Date. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Administrator within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and a publicity release (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”).
There will be one (1) winner who will receive a prize consisting of a $25 Target Gift Card with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of USD $ 25. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Each of the Administrator and Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Administrator’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Administrator makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Administrator will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Administrator will ship the prize to the winners within 1-5 weeks of the receipt of the signed Prize Claim Documents. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees related to any prize received. Actual retail value of prizes may vary due to market conditions. If the value of the prize is $600 or greater, the winner will be issued an IRS 1099 U.S. Tax Form “Miscellaneous Income” for the actual value of the prize and are advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of the prize winnings. In order to receive a prize, winner(s) may be required to provide proof of identification
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the United States. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each winner grants Promotion Entities permission to use his or her name, city, state/province, likeness and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional permission or compensation to the extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Promotion Entities are not responsible for, shall not be liable for, and hereby disclaim (to the fullest extent permitted by law), all liability arising from or relating to (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes, (ii) any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of any entries, (iii) technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes, (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Promotion Entities; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Administrator which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Administrator reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Administrator may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
- Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of the winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to $25 Target Gift Card Share Splashscore’s FB Post Giveaway at 100 N Washington Street, Boston, MA 02114 . Request must be received within ninety (90) days of the Selection Date.
Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Splashscore, 100 N Washington Street, Boston, MA 02114.