GNARLY HEAD CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Promotion Description: The Gnarly Head Wireless Charger (“Contest”) begins on 3/7/16 at 12:01 AM (Eastern Time) and ends after 25 winners have been selected (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions Apifia, Inc. DBA MAVRCK (“Administrator”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the contest. The contest is sponsored by Gnarly Head, headquartered in Manteca, CA (“Sponsor”).
- Eligibility: Open to Legal United States residents. Entrant represents that he/she is twenty-one (21) years of age or above. This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Administrator, Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the contest or win a prize.
- How to Enter: To enter the contest, go to http://gnarlyhead.mavrck.co/ and supply the required information (including a valid email address) during the contest period. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries by using multiple accounts or otherwise may be disqualified. Previous winners of any contest during the three (3) month period prior to the Selection Date are not eligible to enter. Entries are subject to any applicable restrictions or eligibility requirements listed herein. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email or telephone number submitted at the time of entry and qualification. We are not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the Internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the contest and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, telephone service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the website administrator for online entries. When applicable, the website administrator’s computer will be deemed the official time keeping device for the contest. Entries will be disqualified if found to be incomplete and/or if prohibited multiple entries are determined. The Company assumes no responsibility for contestants not making timely entries as a result of the delays in the Internet stream or otherwise.
- Contest Prizes:
- (25) winner(s) will receive a Gnarly Head Wireless Charger (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $15). Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Administrator reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Administrator’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Administrator makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Administrator will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Gnarly Head will ship the Wireless Charger to the participants within 1-5 weeks. No substitution of prize for cash or other goods or services is permitted, except that reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of approximately equal value. Prizewinners are responsible for all taxes and fees related to any prize received. Actual retail value of prizes may vary due to market conditions. The difference in value of prize as stated herein and value at time of prize notification, if any, will not be awarded.
By entering the contest, each prize winner grants Administrator and Gnarly Head permission to use his or her name, city, state/province, e-mail address and – to the extent submitted as part of the contest entry- the photograph, voice, and/or likeness for advertising, publicity or other purposes IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER DEVELOPED, worldwide, without additional consent OR compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Administrator and Sponsor are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the contest. Administrator assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Administrator is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the contest. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Administrator which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest, then Administrator reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. In such event, Administrator may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the contest, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Administrator with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Administrator’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible
Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold Administrator and Sponsor, its agencies and Parties and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and any of their employees (collectively, the “Indemnitees”), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Indemnitees due to or arising out of the Entrant’s Submission, or the Entrant’s conduct in creating a Submission or otherwise in connection with this Sweeps, including but not limited to claims for trademark infringement, copyright infringement; violation of an individual’s right of publicity or right of privacy; or defamation. Entrant further agrees to release Sponsor from any and all claims that any advertising subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of Sponsor infringes Entrant’s rights with regard to any elements, characters or ideas contained in any Submission.
Choice of Law:
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweeps, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, USA.
- Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to Mavrck cc: Mavrck Gnarly Head Giveaway at 100 North Washington, First Floor, Boston MA, 02114. Request must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
- Sponsor: The contest is sponsored by Gnarly Head
BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPTED ALL OF THESE CONTEST RULES